WELCOME To STAY-JUNE

 
Hi!! In this blog, you'll find many things about photoshop and design, such as the photoshop tutorials, some tips on photo editing, and a lot more!  
 

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello, Test, Test . . .

Hi, I'm June.
This is my first time doing a blog on blogger! Wow!!~
So if you get to read this message, whether you are forced to or what, thx for that ok? ^^

What will be on my blog? . . . umm. . .honestly I don't know hahaha. Well, I like to do something I called my "artwork" (but others may not), so I will share with you my ideas and tips how to decorate your blogs, spaces, or whatever . . a card, a banner or sth. For now I just put up How to put a clock on your blog. If you are interested, check it out http://stay-june.blogspot.com/2007/06/clock-on-your-blog.html here.

Just in case you have any question about my blog, you can leave a msg in he comment. thx ^^

. . a little more. . English is not my first language, so sorry for any mistakes ><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mee blog duay ^_^ hiso na ja!! write something funny or sanook about u duay si !!!! miz u wink wink
PATTY